1. Use the Chrome browser to make the system work correctly.
2. Once the answer to all accepted tests is ready, you can get the test results through the system, and if you are not ready even one test, you will not be able to receive the answer and only visit the site on the date announced by the laboratory.
3. Pathological and tests (sampling), and protein electrophoresis, and PCR will be answered only in person and the bill will be provided and is not possible by the system.
4. To get the answer, enter the bill ID and serial number from the answer bills in the system.
5. It should be noted that if the test response requires confirmation and taking a biography, the system will send you a message that you must see in person.