Ghader Afshari, M.D.
- Interventional Radiologist, Subspeciality in CT scan guided biopsy, particularly bone-lung-mediastinal Biopsy
Skills and Expriences
- At least 10 years experience in diagnostic and interventional Radiology in a general state Hospital.
- Experience in emergency and trauma Radilogy at least 10 years.
- One year experience in oncology Imaging in a general oncology Hospital
- 5 years experience in assessment of transplanted patients (Kidney-liver-pancreas,….) in a referral General Hospital
- PET CT scan post graduate course
- 5 years experience in GI imaging
· Physiology and physiology changes in Aviation
· Assessment of Upper and lower GI bleeding
· Ablation of dogs thyroid by Sono guided Acetic acid (30 %&15%) and comparison to ethanol alcohol injection(96%)